- Log into the RingLogix App.
- On the Get Started welcome window click New Customer.
- You can also click the New + link on the left grey menu of the Customers section.
- Complete the form by entering the customers contact and billing details.
- Click Save Changes.
*After adding a new customer you can then go to any service page to activate new services. After a new service has been activated you then can purchase and route numbers to that service.
- Email: This is the address where the customers invoices and billing notifications like payment reminders and suspension warnings will be sent. You can add multiple addresses by pressing the Tab key
- Zip: The zip is used by the Avalara tax engine to determine the customers jurisdiction and calculate taxes.
- Billing Profile: The billing profile contains the global billing settings like is invoicing delivery, collection intervals and auto pay enabling. For more information please see Platform Settings.
- Credit Limit: This is our most basic fraud protection tool. It is the amount a customer can owe you before toll charges like international calling and inbound toll free are rejected. It is designed to protect the Partner and Customer from excessive call charges and NOT to interfere with daliy calling. Free minutes included in the Plan are not affected by the credit limit. As a general rule the credit limit should equal 2x or 3x the expected net monthly billing amount. For example: a customer purchasing 3 services at $30 each, equaling $90 monthly, should receive a credit limit of approximately $180-270 dollars. If you expected the customer to use a high amount of internation long distance or inbound toll free you will want to lean towards to higher number.