IMPORTANT: Stripe has made certain API changes to accounts as of June 1st, 2023. Our team is aware and considering possible adjustments. However, no ETA is available at this time.
Your Stripe account may be affected from this change.
The RingLogix App is directly integrated with some of the most popular credit card processing merchants. These integrations enable Partners to accept credit card payments from their customers without using virtual terminals or other 3rd party software.
After activating a credit card integration, your customers can pay invoices online or store a Card on File to use for Auto Pay settings. Partners also can also manually process a Card on File as needed.
Supported Payment Processors
- Option #1 Gateway Only: This is often the best option for most partners. It allows you to purchase the API gateway service from auth.net and connect it to any merchant account of your choosing. Meaning you can get a merchant account with a friendly partner like your bank, which in many cases allows you to negotiate better pricing and/or reduce the chance of being denied for a merchant account.
- Option #2 Bundled Package: When applying for this solution auth.net will provide you their API gateway service and automatically refer your merchant account application to one of their partners.
- Stripe - Please see important note at top
- Payment Depot
- Great option for partners with $10K or more in credit card processing across all their services. This merchant discount club (think "Costco" for credit card processing) provides merchant processing at "cost" and includes the auth.net API gateway service in most of their membership levels.
Supported Payment Methods
- E-Check – authorize.net exclusive
How to Activate a Payment Processor
- Activate an account with a supported payment processor.
- Retrieve the API credentials for your account.
- Open a ticket with our support department and include these details.
- Chosen processor.
- API credentials.
- Payment methods you will accept.
Once the Payment Processor is activated our support department will request that you attempt to process a payment. We suggest that you create a demo customer account and try to charge your own card for a few dollars. This will ensure the integration is working correctly. If you encounter any issue please provide the demo customer payment and test payment information so we can determine the cause.
*Note: When making a test payment we suggest turning off any “demo” or “test” modes the merchant may have. It is better to test in live mode and confirm the test payment settled and processed as expected.
Contacts for Payment Processors
If you would like to sign up with any of the payment processors, please feel free to reach out to the contacts below for assistance:
Stripe - Please see important note at top