How to configure Auto Provisioning Overrides for Grandstream GRP Series devices.
The RingLogix device auto provisioning system will configure the main line appearances and several of the features supported by most devices.
However, some custom features or customer requirements may require settings not built into the auto provisioning system. To avoid having to manually update devices we support adding overrides to the provisioning files. Overrides can be added on the override section of the add/edit device model
Below we have provided a list of overrides that can be added for BLF, Speed Dial and Call Park.
*Please note that this list is provided as a courtesy and may differ slightly depending on the firmware version currently active on the device. Please refer to the manufacture’s documentation for more override examples and more detailed information on individual settings.
Some Important Notes
- Do Not copy and paste as it may cause formatting issues
- Use vpk for Virtual Multi-Purpose Key.
- Use mpk for Multi-Purpose Keys
- **Only available on some devices
- Replace # with desired Key line number
- Replace Bold values with desired information
- Description - Insert Information that will be displayed on physical device
- Value - Insert desired value
- Keymode - Must be entered as seen below for desired feature
- Account - Must be entered as seen below (**Only for VPK)
vpk.#.description=”Call Park 2”
mpk.#.description=”Call Park 1”