The Quoting Tool allows Partners to create Quotes for new customers.
- Click on the Sales link in the header.
- Then Click Add New Quote.
- In the Customer Info page:
- Type: Select New Prospect
- Enter Company Name
- Enter Contact Information: First and Last Name
- Enter Email: This is the Email where the prospect will receive the quote.
- Enter Full Billing Address
- In the Service Details page
- Term: Choose desired Contract
- Click Add Service
- Choose type of Service from the dropdown.
- Fill out the required fields and add Billing
- In the Onetime Charges page:
- Enter the Quantity
- Enter the Description
- Enter the Rate
- To enter multiple one-time charges, click on + sign
- In the Review and Deliver page.
- Either Save the Quote for later by clicking on Save.
- The Quote can be emailed directly to the Prospect by Clicking Email.
- Once the Prospect places the order. The account can be created by selecting Activate.