Add / Edit Call Parking Lots
Posted by Albert Diaz, Last modified by on 06 September 2018 09:33 AM
The RingLogix PBX Platform offers 3 methods of Call Parking.
1. Dynamic: the User dials the star code " *** " during an active call and it is automatically parked in the first available parking lot. The system will then announce the lot number the call was placed in. (Good)
2. Static: The User will transfer the call to a specific parking lot. (Better)
3. One Button: Another version of static parking where the User presses a line key and the call is automatically parked on that button / lot number. Currently Yealink and GrandStream devices support this option. (Best)
Some Things to Know.
Parking Lot Extension Ranges.
Create a Parking Lot.
This requires admin or office manager access.
1. Log in to the PBX as an Admin or Office Manager.
2. Go to the Call Queues page and click Add Queue.
3. In the Add a Call Queue Window enter a Name, Extension and select the Type of "Call Park"
How to Adjust Ringback Timer
1. Identify the Parking extension number
2. Go to the Users page.
3. Uncheck "Hide System Users" at the bottom right of the page.
4. Click the extension for the queue user you want to adjust.
5. Go to the Answering Rules page and adjust the ring timeout as needed.
6. Return to the Users page to hide the system users again.