Adjust Ringback Timer for Parking Lots
Posted by Albert Diaz, Last modified by Albert Diaz on 20 September 2018 12:11 AM
Parking lots in the 701-709 (Dynamic) and 710-719 (Static) ranges have the Ringback feature enabled.
The Ringback feature will monitor how long a call has been held in a parking lot for and return it to the original extension if it exceeds the parking timer.
This helps ensure no calls are ever left in park by accident.
The default timer is set for 5 minutes (300 seconds) and can be adjusted using the instructions below.
Adjust Ringback Timer
This operation requires admin or office manager access to the PBX Dashboard.
1. Identify the Parking extension number
2. Go to the Users page.
3. Uncheck "Hide System Users" at the bottom right of the page.
4. Click the extension for the queue user you want to adjust.
5. Go to the Answering Rules page and adjust the ring timeout as needed.
6. Return to the Users page to hide the system users again.