How to configure Auto Provisioning Overrides for Fanvil devices.
The RingLogix device auto provisioning system will configure the main line appearances and several of the features supported by most devices.
However, some custom features or customer requirements may require settings not built into the auto provisioning system. To avoid having to manually update devices we support adding overrides to the provisioning files. Overrides can be added on the override section of the add/edit device model
Below we have provided a list of overrides that can be added for BLF, Speed Dial and Call Park.
*Please note that this list is provided as a courtesy and may differ slightly depending on the firmware version currently active on the device. Please refer to the manufacture’s documentation for more override examples and more detailed information on individual settings.
Some Important Notes
- After entering the override codes, the device must be re-auto provisioned by completing the following in the Web UI of the device under the Auto Provision tab:
- Change Protocol type to “HTTP”
- Change Update Mode to “Update After Reboot”
- Click Apply and Reboot device.
- Once the desired function key is chosen the 3 fields (type, value, and title) must be filled out.
- Do not copy and paste as it may cause formatting issues.
- Does Not work on Fanvil X4/G models.
Call Park: For value type insert desired Call Park extension number
fkey1-1-title="Call Park 1"
BLF: For value type insert desired BLF extension Number
Speed Dial: For value type insert desired Speed Dial