Active Meeting Controls
Posted by Albert Diaz, Last modified by Albert Diaz on 23 February 2021 05:22 PM
This article provides instructions on how to manage a live SNAP.HD meeting.|
Note: First time users must ALLOW the browsers Camera and Microphone permission request or your audio and video will not work. Camera permission are required for screen-sharing
This article covers the following actions:
1. Device Settings
2. Chat with Participants
3. Sharing your Screen
4. Email and Call Participants
5. Change the Layout of your Screen
The device settings allow you to control which camera, microphone and speaker your meeting will use. By default it will inherit your local OS settings. However, it can be adjusted when joining and during a meeting
1. Click the three dots "..." on the top right side of the screen to access the menu.
2. Select the Device Settings option.
3. Adjust your devices as needed.
4. Click Done when complete.
Chat with Participants
Participants are able to chat with each other globally or privately as needed.
1. Click the Chat Icon on the top right side of the screen.
2. By default all messages will be shared with everyone in the Room.
3. To send a message to other hosts click the Host button first.
4. To send a private message to another participants click the Private button, then select the members you want to message.
3. Enter your message below and click enter when done.
Sharing your Screen
1. Click the Screen Share icon on the top of the page.
2. Select the type of share you want to use: Entire Screen, Application or Chrome Tab.
3. Click Share.
4. To stop sharing your screen click the green active Screen Share icon again.
Email or Call Participants into a Meeting
Participants can be invited into an active meeting be emailing or calling them.
1. Click the Add Participant icon on the top left of the screen.
2. To invite someone by email click the Invite tab and select the User from the drop down or type in their email address. When ready click Send Invite.
3. To call someone from and into the meeting click the Call tab and select the User form the drop down or type in their phone number. When ready click Call.
4. After adding all new participants click the Done button.
Change the Layout of your Screen
The meeting app currently support 3 meeting layouts: Spotlight, Conversation and Grid. Each participant can change their layout anytime they want during a meeting.
1. Click the Layouts icon at the top of the page.
2. Select the desired layout.
3. You can also enable or disable the Enlarge Active Speaker feature.
4. Click Done when ready.