Hosted Call Center customers have access to all hosted PBX features and a specific set of Supervisor and Agent centric reporting and routing tools.
- Standard IVR with unlimited levels and options for multiple entry points
- Multi-language support
- Source-based routing for predictive needs
- Time-based routing
- Unlimited number of queues per platform
- Linear queue support
- First available queue support
- Advertisements and queue message support
- Queue statistics for administration
- Agents can be in multiple queues at the same time with skills-based routing
- Queue callback (callers can request callback, leave their number, and receive a call back when at the front of the queue)
Call Center Agent
- Log in and log out
- Record call dispositions into each CDR
- Categorize calls
- View their active calls
- View call history
- View all entries in all queue pertaining to them
The following statistics can be run on a Queue/Skill, Agent, or DNIS.
||Overall calls per queue, including calls that never made it all the way through the auto attendant.
||Number of calls per queue that were answered.
||Number of calls that landed in the queue.
|Calls to Vmail
||Number of calls that landed in Vmail after not being answered.
||Number of calls the queue could not handle in the allotted amount of time and were forwarded on.
|Adjusted Calls Offered
||(Number of calls offered) - (# Number of calls abandoned in < 10 seconds).
|Average Talk Time
||Average time agents spent talking to customers, excluding hold time.
||Average time between the end of the call and when the agent submits the disposition.
|Average Hold Time
||Average time that a customer was on hold, excluding time in the queue.
|% Service Level
||Percentage of calls answered from the queue within 60 seconds.
|% Dial Transfers
||Percentage of calls that landed in the queue and were eventually transfered out to an agent.
||Number of calls that abandoned the queue before being transfered out to an agent.
|Adj Abandon Calls
||Number of calls abandoned in under 10 seconds.
||Ratio of (abandoned calls) / (calls offered).
|Adj Abandon Rate
||Ratio of (adj abandoned calls) / (adj calls offered).
|Avg Handle Time
||Average of talk time + hold time + disposition time.
|Avg Answer Speed
||Average time in the queue for calls that were eventually dispatched to an agent.
||Overall time that all queue agents were in the Available state.