Knowledgebase: Hosted PBX > Call Queues
Add Agents to a Call Queue
Posted by Albert Diaz on 12 September 2018 02:34 PM
After you have created a call queue you can then add Agents to it.|
However, when adding an Agent you will have to select a specific device that belongs to that Agent. This concept allows an agent to have a main desk phone that is part of a queue and another mobile or secondary phone that is not.
If an Agent does not have any phones they will not show in the Add Agent window.
Adding an Agent to a Call Queue.
This requires admin, office manager or supervisor access to the PBX portal.
1. Log in to the PBX Dashboard and go to the Call Queues page.
2. On the right side of the page click the Edit Agents icon for the Queue you want to manage.
3. Click the Add Agent button.
4. In the Agent Phone field type the Users extension number and select their main or secondary device from the auto drop-down list.
5. Click Save Agent.
6. Repeat to add more agent and click Done when finished.
Advanced Add Agent Options.