Call Center Report Emails
Posted by , Last modified by on 30 October 2019 10:28 AM
How to configure call center report Emails
- Log into the Ringlogix portal as a scope of Call Center Supervisor and navigate to Call Center screen.
- Select the Reports sub-menu Email Reports
- There are four types: Call Queue, Agent, Dialed Number and a Summary that includes the top data from each. Emailed Reports can be sent in varying frequencies.
- Depending on time period selected, the supervisor will have to enter applicable time and date settings.
- Once completed in basic options, select Next.
- In advanced options, customize the contents of the reports for the varying statistics.
- Up to 4 extra email addresses can be added to receive reports.
- For raw data including all available statistics Attach CSV to Email.
- When configuration is complete select Save, and the reports will be scheduled.
- Sample of received email report