3NG Hosted Platform - How to configure a Huntgroup *updated 12-16-13
Please follow these steps in order to configure a new huntgroup.
- Log into the customer record you will be working with.
- Click on the “Huntgroups” tab.
- Click on Add.
- Enter a Huntgroup Number. This is usually an extension number. e.i: 300.
- Enter a Huntgroup Name.
- Choose the CLI method.
-Yes – Keeps the original caller ID that called the huntgroup
-No – Will not display a CLI
-ID only – Will display the Huntgroup name to the called parties.
- Choose the Hunt Sequence.
-Order: Call every extension one by one from the first (topmost) number to the last until the call is answered.
-Random: Use a random order.
-Simultaneous: The call goes to every extension from the list simultaneously until the call is answered.
-Least Used: Sort the accounts in descending order of their last usage, and deliver the call to their extensions accordingly. (For example, account 777111 with extension 111 was last used on 2010-12-11, and account 777222 with extension 222 was last used on 2010-12-12; in this case the call goes to extension 111 and then, if not answered, to extension 222.)
- Click on “Assigned Extensions”
- Check the extensions that will be active in this huntgroup.
- Assign a ring delay and a ringing time.
- Enable the huntstop option for the account that will NOT have the voicemail enabled for this huntgroup.
- Click save and close.
- Then click the floppy to save the new huntgroup you just created.