Phone Number Features
Posted by Albert Diaz, Last modified by Albert Diaz on 18 February 2020 10:05 AM
RingLogix provided phone numbers have access to the following features:|
Notice: Phone Number features are based on availability of such services from RingLogix’s underlying providers. We do not guarantee that such services are available for all numbers in all serving areas.
To manage the features of any number in your inventory.
1. Login to the RingLogix App.
2. Search and Select an existing Customer.
3. Click the Numbers link on the grey menu to go the the numbers list page.
4. Click the Settings icon for the desired number.
5. Go to the Features tab.
6. By Default all features will be Off. To enable a feature click the On/Off toggle and follow the onscreen instructions.
7. Tags let you add notes to phone numbers like "main number", "direct queue access", etc...
8. When working with features the Submit button will complete the feature activation. Once is feature has been activated you will then see an Update button to make changes.
For more details on each feature please see its dedicated article below.